Sunday, March 16, 2014

My over all reflection

               It was like yesterday, when I walk through these grounds. when I was just a little freshy not knowing of anything in this place I had gone, and now, farewell is gonna get out of our mouths and tears will be shed out of our gloomy eyes, the hugs will be at their warmest when we will say good bye, but before all these things, let me tell you a bit back in my last months here.
               In my fourth year of being a high school student, I knew that I was just scared of all the things here. I knew what my problem was. I knew that for every mistake I made, I couldn't always hang on by my self. that's when my friends were there for me. In my four consecutive years of staying here, I learned a lot. Now that I'm leaving, we are leaving, I can't imagine how I'd be without them. They left so many things behind for me. and I can't damn allow that to happen but, If I did, I'd be left behind, they'd be all going to college, like how it's supposed to be. I'll just accept the fact then.
               I'd just wanna thank you all for these. and please? don't forget what we went through, because together we will remember all those things. :') I'll miss everthing I learned in this school

No comments:

Post a Comment