Monday, February 17, 2014

New Year...... New ME

                Every year there’s a start of something new. A new friend, new attitudes and others, but it doesn’t matter what happens, the new you, should be unleashed from abyss of your heart.
 
                In this year, I would like to modify myself and become someone I never knew before. I want to extract my bad habits from my good ones, become more sociable, friendly. Go out, hang out, have fun, go crazy with friends, all these I wanna do every day, as a new me. Being shy won’t let out the laziness inside me, but having friends that’ll support me, will sure inspire me to do much better.
 
                In the past years, I’ve wanted to buy lots of things, but I couldn’t, because I didn’t have enough money to buy’em. So now in this year, as early as now, I’ll earn more money, try to become thrifty, and buy all those things that I want. It won’t be forever that my mom and dad are there for me.

                Changing, ain’t exactly something awful, or hard, it’s somehow a way to improve. All you need to do to change isn’t exactly as hard as you think it is, the only things you’ll need are a little piece of self-control and a wee bit of willingness…

No comments:

Post a Comment