Monday, February 17, 2014

reflection 3rd grading


               in this grading, I have faced some difficulties, but I did manange to solve these with the help of my friends. I thank them for that, and I hope that I can repay it someday.



             

               I got the honor having a very !!!!!!!!! difficult problem, I begged for the lord's help and there, I was saved, oh, wanna know what that problem is? sure! well don't tell anyone ok? I get shy, ha ha, well here it is. I had blanks on my card and I had absolutely no idea on how to fill up those blanks, at first I didn't, and then, I asked myself, "why'd I have these blanks?" and then it hit me, I was too reckless of my actions. So there I started to change, a bit. ha ha!


               I know I'm not that good, or active in my class but I;m gonna try to give it my all and graduate this year, don't wanna be left behind you know. well that's all folks, hope you liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment