Sunday, March 16, 2014

Change..it starts with me

               Change? that's behind you, in front of you, above and below you. Change is all around us ready to touch you every second. Where does it actually come from? wanna know? then check this.
               I once was a little boy who used to be teased a lot, but then I changed and became more of a man. that's the time that I realized, if change didn't touch me I would've been a goner, ha ha, just kidding, I would've been a loser.
               being bullied by your classmates? picking on you one by one? how can you sleep at night! I couldn't that's when the inner beast in me made me more cruel. I realized then again that change saved me.
               losing important people in life is a hard thing. and you know how to lose them? your attitude does. I know this because I almost did lose a friend, so that's when I changed my attitude and did all that I could to remove my demon-like-actions. It was hard but I managed to do it. :)
               did you get what I was emphasizing? if not then here it is! Change is everywhere, yes, change always happens for the good of one's life, yes, and here! change, it will always start within us. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment