Sunday, March 16, 2014

My Dream, My future.

               I dreamed once before, of becoming a pilot. I did love to fly, the only problem was, I was afraid of heights. I dreamed once again, of becoming an astronaut, but then, the mysteries of space were way too creepy for me. I dreamed of becoming a police officer, but dying was a grave fear for me, and then I dreamed of becoming a teacher, hmmm. to hard for me. and then an accountant, it made me think, ok. accountant it is.
               I will become a certified public accountant one day, and I'mma show the world what I can do. I'll do all my best to achieve this.now that college is approaching, I'm sure to change all my bad habits and become a better person. I will try very hard to do all my best. and then I'll become a great man who will help a lot of people, and also a dad who'll do all things good for my children.
               I dream for my future, I think to plan it, and then move to achieve it. yeah! that's what I'll do. just you watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment